THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Complete our short motorcycle safety survey and you could win a RoadHawk Bullet R+. This survey focuses on crash helmets and the SHARP helmet safety scheme, it should take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.
By completing the survey you’ll be entered into our prize draw to win a brand new RoadHawk Bullet R+ Moto Edition camera, worth £159.99.
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
- There is one prize to be won which consists of a RoadHawk Bullet R+ Moto Edition.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the Motorcycle Safety Survey in full and also enter their email address in the field provided after completing the survey.
- Only one entry per person is accepted.
- The action above must be taken otherwise the entry is invalid.
- Business accounts will not be entered into the prize draw and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The prize draw will run from 10.00am (GMT) on Friday 10th February 2017 to 12.00am (GMT) on Monday 27th February 2017. Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- Participants entering in any other manner will not be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, 28th February 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Tuesday, 28th February 2017.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
- In the event that either prize is not claimed by 12pm on Monday, 6th March 2017 after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting a prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.