QUOTE LINE 0345 504 0353

Motorcycle Training School Insurance

We’re one of the UK’s leading providers of Motorcycle Training School Insurance. We have been arranging insurance within the motorcycle industry for over 40 years and look after the insurance for 400 Motorcycle ATBs in the UK.

Get in touch for a Motorcycle Training School Insurance quote or any questions…

Call 0345 504 0353

Request a quote


Proud to have supported the motorcycle industry for over 80 years. We're members of

Group Logos

Devitt Insurance is rated Excellent Trust Pilot Star Rating
based on 8019 reviews from TrustPilot

Key Benefits

  • We’re experts in Training School insurance

  • Covers bike use by both pupils and instructor

  • We can arrange Professional Indemnity of up to £1,000,000

  • We can arrange Public Liability Cover of up to £10,000,000

  • We can provide up to £10,000,000 of Employer’s Liability Cover

  • Call our Commercial Team for a quote on 0345 504 0353, Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm

Motorcycle Training School Insurance

Motorcycle Training School Insurance

Devitt are experts in insurance and have been trading since 1936. We love bikes – and we understand why our customers love them, too. We can arrange motorcycle insurance for virtually every type of bike as well as every type of business that uses a bike – including training schools and dealers.

If you’re a training school, you’ll probably have a range of bikes – everything from a scooter with a small engine to a superbike, to suit riders of all ages and all abilities. So it’s important that you get the right kind of cover to protect your business. You can tailor your cover, depending on what you need – pick and choose policies to build your own plan.

Cover you might need for your motorcycle training school

Our cover includes the use of bikes by both the owner of the school and any/all pupils and Professional Indemnity cover of up to £1,000,000. We can also arrange Public Liability cover of up to £10 million, covering your pupils, as well as Employer’s Liability cover of up to £10 million to cover your instructors, as well as any additional staff at the premises. But there are plenty of top-up products that can be used to supplement your cover, including:

  • Premises and stock cover, to protect your premises and stock
  • Business interruption cover, which offers protection in the event of an occurrence like a fire or flood causing disruption to your business, which can be extended to a period of up to 12 months
  • Servicing liability (cover in the event of defective workmanship), should an accident or incident occur because of faulty servicing or workmanship
  • Accompanied and unaccompanied demonstration cover will be a must for most training schools – covering you and your instructors to teach and demonstrate skills to learner riders, as well as to allow those riders to practice on their own
  • Road risk provides cover for any and all of your own vehicles that are used on the road, as well as any of your customer’s vehicles – useful for if you have customers that want to learn how to ride on their own bike
  • You can also choose to include personal cover for your motorcycle, covering it for business use, as well as use for tuition

How to get motorcycle training school insurance

Getting a quote is easy. You can either fill in the online form on our website and one of our commercial team will get back to you as soon as we can, or, you can give our advisors a call on 0345 504 0353 and tell us exactly what you need from your policy and we’ll provide you with cover to suit.