We provide a number of top up policies for your insurance, so that you can tailor your cover to suit you. Legal Expenses Cover for Motorbikes is just one of them, providing you with up to £100,000 of cover for your legal costs for just £34.99 a year if you’re involved in an accident that isn’t your fault.
The cover provides a number of benefits and will give you and your family peace of mind that should you ever be involved in an accident, your legal expenses will be met, which means that you won’t have to worry about paying legal or medical bills if you’re unable to work or earn money.
What is Legal Expenses cover and should I add it to my motorbike insurance?
If you’re trying to decide whether or not you should add Legal Expenses to your bike insurance, then watch our Legal Expenses Cover Explained video below…
What does Legal Expenses Cover for Motorbikes include?
Legal Expenses costs £34.99 per year in addition to your insurance premium and provides you with up to £100,000 worth of cover, including:
- Your policy excess: paying for your policy excess in the event of an accident or incident
- Damage to your bike: if you’ve chosen third party fire and theft only or third party only insurance, Legal Expenses will also cover damage to your bike
- Damage to personal property: cover for things like your leathers and helmet and personal property caused by a third party rider or vehicle
- Medical fees: cover is provided for any medical fees that may be incurred as a result of the accident, including loss of earnings should you be unable to work
- Vehicle hire: if your bike is written off or damaged and cannot be ridden, cover is provided for the hire of an alternative bike if your insurance policy does not already provide a replacement bike should yours be damaged or stolen
- Towing & storage: cover is provided for any fees incurred when the vehicle has been towed, recovered and stored following an accident
- Bodily injury or death: cover is also provided for bodily injury or death
How can I get more information about Legal Expenses cover?
For more information about our Legal Expenses cover, please give our Quote Line a call on 0345 872 3614 and our friendly advisors will be happy to give you more information.
If you need to make a claim, give our Claims Line a call on 0345 872 3611. Our team will take your details, find out exactly what happened to you and will get the ball moving on your claim as quickly as possible, whether you’re claiming for medical fees or for damage to your vehicle.
We compare prices from leading UK motorcycle insurers to find you our cheapest insurance.
24/7 Claim Line
We’re always here when you need us most. Claim service 24/7/365.
Docs sent immediately
We send your insurance documents straight away by email. Get everything you need in minutes.
No long wait times
We don’t leave you hanging around on the phone waiting for us to pick up.
0345 872 3614
Simple and concise