Supercharge your motorbike insurance cover and save an incredible 35%!
We are currently offering an incredible bundle deal for bikers as an additional extra to your insurance policy with a fantastic saving.
Our new discounted package includes Personal Accident (PA), Helmet & Leathers cover, Legal Expenses and RAC Roadside Breakdown cover for an incredible £69.99 – that’s a saving of over 35% if you were to buy these products separately!
You’ve got all the bonus protection you need at just the fraction of the cost, it’s because we know as a biker it’s important to be properly protected.
We’re passionate about making sure our customers are fully protected from their machine through to the gear they wear and support if anything serious were to happen.
Take a look below at exactly what’s included in this brilliant product…
PA, Helmet and Leathers cover – what’s included?
Usually priced at £49.99 on its own, our Personal Accident (PA), Helmet and Leathers cover is a popular product with bikers due to it covering some of the most important things that could be damage in an accident.
Our Personal Accident element gives cover up to £15,000 in the event of actual bodily harm in the result of an accident. This should be able to give you peace of mind if you were unable to work or your income was reduced due to your accident. This can cover anything from:
- Loss of speech, hearing, sight, limb or jaw
- A permanent, partial or full disability
- A permanent inability to work due to your accident
As part of the cover, your helmet and leathers will also be protected. We know how much money bikers spend on making sure they’re fully protected when riding so if your helmet and leathers are damaged due to an accident, even if you were unhurt, you can still claim and have peace of mind knowing you’ll have a fresh set of biking gear on the way soon!
Our Legal Expenses cover gives you up to £100,000 worth of expense cover for legal costs if you’re involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault. Lots of bikers opt for this product to give them peace of mind as with bikers being so vulnerable to other road users, it’s important that you’ve got every level of protection you can get.
Legal Expenses on its own is worth £19.99 a year, but it comes as part of our brand new discounted extras bundle.
Our short video below explains exactly how our legal expenses cover works…
Our legal cover expenses for motorcycles includes the following:
- Your policy excess: paying for your policy excess in the result of an accident or incident
- Damage to your bike: if you’ve only got third party or third party fire and theft insurance protection, your bike will still be covered by legal expenses for any damages
- Damage to personal property: this can cover your own personal property such as helmets and leathers
- Medical fees: legal expenses covers any medical fees from an accident or incident, including loss of earnings should you be unable to work
- Vehicle hire: it gives you peace of mind with a hire vehicle whilst your bike is being repaired
- Towing & storage: legal expenses covers any fees that might occur from towing and storage of your motorcycle after an accident or incident
- Bodily injury or death
RAC Roadside Breakdown Cover
The final part of our brilliant discounted extras bundle is our popular RAC Roadside breakdown recovery.
This covers for any breakdowns that occur more than ¼ of a mile away from your home address, along with a taxi fee for 20 miles if your bike can’t be fixed there and then or towing for up to 10 miles. Usually it costs £39.99 by itself, but it’s included with our discounted extras package too!
If you’d like to get a quote today for your bike insurance including our new discounted extras product, or if you’re an existing customer and would like to add it to your policy then give us a call today on 0345 872 3614.