What is Motorcycle Hire Insurance?
As a Self-Drive Hire operator, you’ll probably be fully aware of the difficulties obtaining insurance for your business and due to the nature of the industry, insurers can be justifiably cautious.
Here at Devitt Commercial, we make sure we find the right insurer for you and your business. Having years of experience in the Self-Drive Hire market, especially two wheeled hire, you can rest assured we’ll do our very best to provide you with cover to keep your business moving.
Whether you’re a dealer in motorcycles, cars or Motorhomes and hire represents only a small amount of your turnover or you run a hire business as your sole trade, give us a call and discuss your options with us. We can also arrange cover for credit hire businesses.
If you’re considering starting up a Self-Drive Hire business, there are many things to take into account. Sourcing stock, organising a robust hire agreement and, most importantly, arranging insurance. Insurers are particularly guarded when it comes to new start-up’s, obtaining insurance might be more tricky than you first thought.
With a proven record of running a successful Self-Drive Hire operation, it’s easy to obtain a quotation from us, simply contact our Commercial team on 0345 604 3352 or email email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist. To help you prepare, we’ll need your confirmed claims experience, a schedule of your fleet and some background information about your business
What does the Motorcycle Hire Insurance include?
You can tailor our cover to suit you. Whether you expect to hire out one bike a week, or want to insure one hundred bikes for use by you, your staff and members of the public, we can provide a policy to suit.
Our self-drive hire insurance comes in three different levels of cover – fully comprehensive, third party fire and theft and third party only to suit not only your budget but also your needs. What you pay depends on the cover that you have and options include:
- Cover for use abroad, whether you’re travelling for work or to somewhere exotic for a holiday
- Cover for replacement locks, should yours get lost, damaged or stolen
- Cover for all makes and models of motorbike
- Cover for medical expenses, paying out if an individual is unable to work to pay for their care or if they need specialist medical care and advice
- Cover for emergency treatment, available should an individual need specialized medical emergency care that is not available on the NHS
- Cover for personal belongings – if they are lost, stolen or damaged whilst the motorbike is being driven
- Optional cover also includes: theft by the individual hiring the motorbike, business and social cover for you and your employees, business use of the motorbikes and more
How do I get a quote for Self-Hire Operator Insurance?
Contact Devitt for a quote by calling our Commercial line on 0345 504 0353. Tell us what you need and we’ll do our very best to provide it. If you need advice on which products you need, or which cover would be appropriate for your business, don’t hesitate to ask!
Call our Commercial Team today
0345 504 0353
Quick and simple good price
Super fast and easy :)