THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Complete our short survey and you’ll be entered into the prize draw to win 2 VIP hospitality tickets with Tommy Hill’s ePayMe Yamaha team at British Superbike Championship.
The tickets are for Round 12 at Branch Hatch on Friday 14th, Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th October.
As part of the day, you’ll be greeted with breakfast on arrival with tea and coffee beverages available all day. After that, you’ll have the chance to wander round the Brands Hatch circuit before a sit down lunch with the whole THM ePayMe Yamaha team.
Following that you’ll then be taken on a guided tour of the pit lanes and meet Tommy Hill for a guided garage tour. Snacks and beverages will be available all day.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Terms and Conditions
Win 2 VIP hospitality tickets with Tommy Hill’s ePayMe Yamaha team at Brands Hatch British Superbike Championship 2016
- There is one prize, which consists of two tickets to the British Superbike Championship at Brands Hatch, to be used for one day only.
- The three days that the winner can choose from are Friday 14th, Saturday 15th or Sunday 16th October 2016.
- The Tommy Hill’s ePayMe Yamaha team VIP hospitality tickets include:
- Hospitality entry
- Breakfast on arrival
- Coffee/tea beverages all day
- Sit down lunch along with rider interviews meet and greets
- Pit lane garage access
- Guided garage tour
- Entry is open to employees or owners of UK motorcycle dealers, motorcycle training schools and motorcycle hire companies only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 12pm (GMT) on Tuesday 6th September 2016 to 8.30am (GMT) on Friday 30th September 2016. Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winners will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the dedicated dealer survey; they must also leave their email address on completion of the survey so that the winner can be contacted.
- The survey can be found here: NOW CLOSED
- Entrants who fail to submit a valid email address will be excluded from the prize draw.
- Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday, 3rd October 2016 at 8:30am.
- The winner will be notified via email on Monday, 3rd October 2016 at 9:00am.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 9:00am on Wednesday 5th October 2016 (within 48 hours), the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Repeated entrants are not counted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Brands Hatch.