We're giving away a brand new Shoei NXR helmet to one lucky person, just review your motorcycle to enter our prize draw. Check out our Terms and Conditions.
Motorcycle Live Competition
Guess the correct mileage of Ivan Lintin’s tyre to be in the with chance of winning a Shoei NXR helmet, thanks to SPORTSBIKSHOP. Be sure to come and visit the Devitt stand at Motorcycle Live to enter!
Terms and Conditions
Win a Shoei NXR helmet
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
- There is one prize to be won which is a Shoei NXR helmet.
- The winner will be able to choose from three different colours of Shoei NXR helmet, these being gloss black, matt black and gloss white, subject to availability.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must guess the amount of miles that the tyre has done, along with their answer they must also provide their name and email address.
- The actions above must be taken otherwise the entry is invalid.
- This competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- The competition will run at the motorcycle event Motorcycle Live in Birmingham from Saturday 28th November to Sunday 6th December 2015.
- Business accounts will not be entered into the competition and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The winner of the competition will be the person who guesses the amount of miles that the tyre has done to the closest mile.
- In the event of a tie the winner will be selected out of a hat.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Motorcycle Live or the NEC, Birmingham.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Wednesday 9th December 2015.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this competition.
- In the event prizes are not claimed by 12pm on the Monday 14th December 2015 after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the competition signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting a prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.