The 2016 World Superbike Championship was truly eventful and Rea certainly impressed in retaining his crown. Here's your exclusive round up and quiz.
Win a Shark Speed R Helmet!
We are giving away a Shark Speed R Helmet worth up to £329.00! To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete the Keep Britain Biking survey and you’ll be entered into our prize draw.
Keep Britain Biking are looking into ways in which they can improve their community website and they need your help! They want to ensure that the improvements made are what bikers are looking for, so check out Keep Britain Biking and tell us what you think. If you answer the survey questions, you’ll be entered into the prize draw to WIN your choice of Shark Speed R Helmet from Sportsbikeshop.co.uk. The survey closes Thursday 24 April at 11.00pm.
Win a Shark Speed R Helmet worth up to £329.00!
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
Terms and Conditions:
- There is one prize available, which consists of your choice of a Shark Speed R Helmet worth up to £329.00 from our friends at http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, simply complete the Keep Britain Biking Survey during the validity period.
- The prize draw will run from 5.00pm (GMT) on Tuesday, 15 April 2014 to 11.00pm (GMT) on Thursday, 24 April 2014. Only entrants during this period will be counted.
- The winner will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- The winner will be selected randomly on Friday, 25 April 2014.
- The winner will be emailed with details on how to redeem the prize via the email address given at the end of the survey.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 11.00pm on Monday, 27 April 2014, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.