CLOSED | WIN A Pair of Bull-it Jeans worth £139.99!
For our latest giveaway, we are giving away a pair of Bull-it Jeans worth £139.99!
Bull-it jeans has an innovation track record matched by no other brand. #1 and first in the world to achieve CE Level II in 2013 for a motorcycle denim jean. Vertically manufactured from polymer – through filament yarn – into spun yarn – delivering super lightweight fabrics for jeans and motorcycle racers.
The winner will be able to choose any pair of Jeans from the website up to the value of £139.99, Ladies or Gents…
All you need to do is complete the short form below and you could be in with the chance of winning this epic prize!
We’re giving you even more chances to win by liking us on Facebook and Instagram, you could triple your chances…
Entry closes on Tuesday 10th August 2021.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Devitt Insurance Bull-it Giveaway
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will receive a pair of jeans from Bull-it worth £139.99.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must leave a valid email address on our competition page. Entrants can ‘Like’ Devitt on Facebook for an extra entry, and ‘Like’ Devitt on Instagram for another entry meaning entrants can have three entries.
- The prize draw will run from 4pm (GMT) on Tuesday 27th July to 12pm on Tuesday 10th August 2021 (GMT). Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winner will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- The winner will be selected randomly on Tuesday 10th July 2021.
- The winner will be contacted by email about their prize.
- The winner must claim their prize by 5pm on Friday 13th August 2021 otherwise the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The winner will be contacted by email to organise prize and delivery.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winners agree to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.