This competition has now closed.
We are giving away a brand new AGV Horizon Helmet! To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is share your best piece of advice or a tip that you would give to a brand new biker.
Comment on this blog post below, share your words of wisdom and the lucky winner will be getting their hands on the prize. You will also need to LIKE and/or RETWEET our Facebook and Twitter post to be entered.
The winner will have the choice of 11 different colours and styles to choose from, all thanks to the Sportsbikeshop.co.uk
We are running this competition for the month of September. Entry closes on Tuesday 30th September 2014 at 12am.
Check the terms and conditions for full details.
Win an AGV Horizon Helmet
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
Terms and Conditions:
- There is one prize, which consists of one AGV Horizon helmet.
- The winner will be able to choose from eleven different designs of AGV Horizon helmets.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must do both of these things:
- ‘Like’ Devitt Insurance Services Limited competition post on Facebook and/or ‘retweet’ the competition post on the Devitt Insurance Services Limited Twitter page by 12am on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
- Post a motorcycling tip or piece of advice on the competition blog found on the Devitt website by 12am on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
- Both actions above must be taken otherwise the entry is invalid.
- By entering this competition all entrants give permission to the promoter using any comments such as motorcycling tips that they have posted for future use.
- Only personal Twitter and Facebook accounts are eligible to win.
- Business accounts will not be entered into the competition and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The competition will run from 10am (GMT) on Monday, 1st September 2014 to 12.00 am (GMT) on Tuesday, 30th September 2014. Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winner will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- Participants entering in any other manner will not be accepted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday 30th September 2014.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this competition.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 12pm on the Monday 6th October after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the competition signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.