The 2016 World Superbike Championship was truly eventful and Rea certainly impressed in retaining his crown. Here's your exclusive round up and quiz.
WIN a SHOEI NXR Helmet
We are giving away a brand new Shoei NXR helmet!
The winner will have the choice of 3 different colours to choose from, all thanks to the Sportsbikeshop.co.uk
We are running this competition until Tuesday 31st March.
Check the terms and conditions for full details.
Win a Shoei NXR Helmet
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
Terms and Conditions:
- There is one prize, which consists of one Shoei NXR helmet.
- The winner will be able to choose from three different colours of Shoei NXR helmet, these being gloss black, matt black and gloss white, subject to availability.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must ‘like’ the Devitt Insurance Broker Facebook page and/or ‘follow’ the Devitt Insurance Twitter account by 12am on Tuesday 31st March 2015.
- A ‘like’ on the Devitt Insurance Broker Facebook page alone counts as one entry.
- A ‘follow’ on the Devitt Insurance Twitter account alone counts as one entry.
- A ‘like’ and ‘follow’ on both of the Devitt Twitter and Facebook accounts counts as two entries.
- All existing personal Twitter and Facebook accounts that ‘Follow’ or ‘Like’ Devitt will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Only personal Twitter and Facebook accounts are eligible to win.
- Business accounts will not be entered into the prize draw and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The prize draw will run from 10am (GMT) on Tuesday, 17th February 2015 to 12.00 am (GMT) on Tuesday, 31st March 2015. Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winner will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- Participants entering in any other manner will not be accepted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, 31st March 2015.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 12pm on the Tuesday 7th April 2015 after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.