Meet Mick Brown, the artist behind Bikervention cartoons.
Terms and Conditions: Win a Shoei NXR Helmet
Fancy getting your hands on a brand new Shoei NXR Helmet worth up to £399.99? Well here is your chance!
To enter this incredible prize draw all you need to do is review your motorcycle, it couldn’t be easier! And if you like you can also upload an image of your motorcycle. You’ll find the review form right here.
Having trouble uploading your image, don’t panic! Just email it to email@example.com and our helpful team will upload it for you.
The winner will have a choice of eleven different designs with thanks to GetGeared.
Entry closes Sunday 27th November 2016, and the winner will be announced on Thursday 1st December 2016.
You can find the t’s and c’s for the prize draw below…
Win a Shoei NXR Helmet
Terms and Conditions
- There is one prize, which consists of one SHOEI NXR helmet.
- The winner will be able to choose from eleven different designs of SHOEI NXR helmet. Subject to availability.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- To enter the prize draw entrants must review their motorcycle on the Devitt website by completing a review form at devittinsurance.com/review.
- Entrants can also upload an image of their motorcycle; however this is not a requirement to win the helmet.
- If entrants experience issues uploading an image to the form then images can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will upload the image.
- Business accounts will not be entered into the prize draw and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The prize draw will run during the motorcycle event Motorcycle Live at the NEC, Birmingham from 9am Saturday 19th November to 6pm Sunday 27th November 2016.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Motorcycle Live or the NEC, Birmingham.
- The name of each person who enters the prize draw will be collated into a spreadsheet. The winner will then be selected at random.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by email on Thursday 1st December 2016.
- The name of the winner will be announced on Facebook and Twitter.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this competition.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 12pm on the Wednesday 7th December 1016 after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.