History of Mutt
In Birmingham, the original breeding ground for British motorcycle manufacturing, you’ll find the gang at Mutt Motorcycles. After years of experiencing issues in finding stylish, cool vintage 125cc machines, they decided to give it ago themselves! Fast-forward and Mutt are now producing some of the finest 125cc machines on the market, and boy do they look good too…
Mutt motorcycles produce small cc machines that are accessible, affordable and stylish. The founders have years of experience working on bespoke, custom motorcycle projects so it was only natural for them to give the Mutt machines a customised feel, so you’ll find nothing else like it out on the market right now.
Working with partners and manufacturers across seas, the engine is based on a version of the Suzuki GN 125, solid and reliable. The bikes then come over to the UK where the Mutt team work tirelessly on crafting the perfect machines.
Popular Mutt Motorcycles
- Mutt Mongrel 125/250: Perfect weapon if you’re a city commuter looking to get somewhere quickly. With a price tag of only £2950, the Mongrel is a fine machine for a new rider too. Fitted with a four-stroke motor, 5 -speed gear box and all the other latest mods you could ever need. Oh, and it’s a beautiful bike too!
- Fat Sabbath 125/250: Exactly like the name suggests, the Sabbath is a unit of a machine with plenty of pulling power on the road, especially with those chunky Continental Twin-duro tyres on it! This all black beauty holds a neat price tag of £3,495.
- Hilts Green 125: If you’re wanting something a little different in a bike then take a look at the Hilts Green. Vibes descending from the old McQueen days with a hint of the Brummie background added in for good measure. All bikes are individually painted in-house in that deep matte Green finish, it’s a nice piece of eye candy for just £3,495.
What information do I need to provide for my Mutt Motorcycle Insurance quote?
To get started, we’ll need to ask you a few questions for some basic information, like:
- Your address, including where you store your bike at night
- Your occupation
- Driving/riding history
We’ll also discuss the level of cover you’ll need for your Mutt; we provide three levels of insurance cover including Third Party Only, Third Party, Fire and Theft and Comprehensive.
How do I get a quote for my Mutt Motorcycle Insurance?
It’s simple and straightforward to get a quote for your Mutt motorcycle with Devitt, there’s two options to do this:
- Use our instant online quote form to get a quote in a matter of minutes. Make sure you’ve got the information above to hand to make it easy.
- Give us a call on 0345 872 3614 and a member of a our helpful team will be able to assist you over the phone.
We compare prices from leading UK insurers to find you our cheapest Mutt Motorcycle Insurance.
24/7 Claim Line
We’re always here when you need us most. Claim service 24/7/365.
Docs sent immediately
We send your insurance documents straight away by email. Get everything you need in minutes.
No long wait times
We don’t leave you hanging around on the phone waiting for us to pick up.
0345 872 3614
Website is quick and clear
Great help to afford my insurance I…