Devitt’s TT Dream Team 2019
For this year’s Isle of Man TT we’re giving you the chance to put your road racing knowledge to the test to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes. Simply choose from some of the best road racers around to create your ultimate road racing team of six riders.
You will score points depending on how your racers perform in each race and as we all know – points mean prizes. The points will be allocated as follows:
1st place = 10 points
2nd place = 8 points
3rd place = 6 points
4th – 8th place = 4 points
9th – 14th place = 2 points
15th – 20th = 1 point
21st and over = 0 points
The races that we will be following and allocating points for are:
Superbike TT Race (6 laps) 12:00 – SATURDAY 1ST JUNE 2019
Supersport TT Race 1 (4 laps) 10:45 – MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019
Superstock TT Race (4 laps) 14:15 – MONDAY 3RD JUNE 2019
Supersport TT Race 2 (4 laps) 10:45 – WEDNESDAY 5TH JUNE 2019
Lightweight TT Race (4 laps) 14:10 – WEDNESDAY 5TH JUNE 2019
Senior TT Race (6 laps) 12:45 – FRIDAY 7TH JUNE 2019
To enter, simply let us know your name, email address and pick your TT dream team. Racers have been seeded into six categories, meaning you can’t choose the six favourites for TT wins and your road racing knowledge is put to the test!
Devitt’s TT Dream Team Competition
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
Terms and Conditions:
- There are three prizes available, which consist of a helmet worth for 1st place, an RC Express Dafabet Devitt team jacket worth for 2nd place, and a t-shirt worth for 3rd place.
- The top 3 places will be determined by the most points accumulated using the rules stated above.
- In the case of a tie, the winners will be put in a drawer for the prizes stated.
- Individuals are not permitted to register multiple accounts on the Site.
- Entry is open to UK residents only.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form on the TT competition page of the Devitt website (www.devittinsurance.com/tt-competition).
- Entries will be open from 12.00pm (GMT) on to 12.00pm on Saturday 1st June 2019 (GMT). Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winners will be awarded if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 12th June 2019.
- The winners will be contacted by email about their prizes.
- The winners must claim the prize by 5pm on Wednesday 19th June 2019, otherwise the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winners agree to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.