It's toy runs golore this month! Along with ride outs, biker Christmas parties, new year parties and more. Check out these Biker Events in December 2016.
Terms and Conditions: Win 2 Oulton Park BSB Tickets
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Fancy getting your hands on 2 weekend passes to the British Superbike Championship Round 9 at Oulton Park? Well, we could make that possible for you!
Devitt has two Oulton Park BSB tickets up for grabs, giving you full paddock access and a guided garage tour for the whole weekend of the 9th – 11th September 2016.
You can find more information on the BSB right here.
How do I enter the prize draw?
Simply ‘like’ and ‘comment’ on the dedicated BSB prize draw Devitt Facebook post. This post can be found on the Devitt Insurance Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
Win Two Tickets to Oulton Park British Superbike Championship 2016
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
- There is one prize, which consists of two weekend tickets to the British Superbike Championship at Oulton Park, Friday 9th September 2016 to Sunday 11th September 2016. The tickets will allow the winner access for the whole weekend and full paddock access.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 12pm (GMT) on Friday, 2nd September 2016 to 8.30 am (GMT) Tuesday, 6th September 2016. Only entries during this period will be counted.
- The winners will be selected if they satisfy the conditions of entry set out here.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must ‘like’ and ‘comment’ on the British Superbike Championship post on the Devitt Insurance Facebook page.
- Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random on Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 9am.
- The winner will be notified by a reply to their comment on the Facebook post.
- In the event that the prize is not claimed by 9am on Wednesday 7th September 2016 (within 24 hours), the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Repeated entrants are not counted.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this prize draw.
- Entering the prize draw signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting this prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Oulton Park.