2017 racing action kicks of with World Superbikes in February. Here’s our lowdown on what’s new and what you need to know.
MCN Festival of Motorcycling Competition
Guess the correct mileage of Ivan Lintin’s tyre to be in with the chance of winning an AGV K3-SV helmet, thanks to SPORTSBIKESHOP.
Make sure you visit the Devitt stand during MCN Festival of Motorcycling to enter!
Win an AGV K3-SV helmet
Terms and Conditions
The expression ‘promoter’ refers to Devitt Insurance Services Limited, registered in England under company number 2438974, whose registered office is at North House, St Edwards Way, Romford, Essex RM1 3PP
- There is one prize to be won which is an AGV K3-SV helmet.
- The winner will be able to choose from a range of different designs of the AGV K3-SV helmet, subject to availability.
- Entry is open to UK residents only. Entry is not open to employees of Devitt Insurance Services Ltd. or anyone involved in the administration of the competition.
- To enter the competition, entrants must guess the amount of miles that the tyre has done, along with their answer they must also provide their name and email address.
- The actions above must be taken otherwise the entry is invalid.
- This competition is restricted to one entry per person.
- The competition will run at the MCN Festival motorcycle event in Peterborough from Saturday 14th May to Sunday 15th May 2016.
- Entries from business accounts will not be entered into the competition and are therefore not eligible to win.
- The winner of the competition will be the person who guesses the amount of miles that the tyre has done to the closest mile.
- In the event of a tie the winner will be picked at random.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful entries due to technical, communication or other problems.
- No purchase is necessary.
- No cash alternative is available. The promoter’s decision is final.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with MCN.
- The winner will be contacted by email on Thursday 19th May 2016.
- The winner agrees to take part in any publicity connected with this competition.
- In the event prizes are not claimed by 12pm on the Wednesday 25th May 2016 after the draw, the prize will be deemed forfeited and the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- Entering the competition signifies the entrant’s consent to these terms and conditions and by accepting a prize; you agree to abide by the rules as stipulated.